Renting out your home
Renting out a house is an important specialisation within our profession.
There are specific rules, finding the right type of tenant and applying the right legal regulations.
There are a few important details to keep in mind, for example:
- WWS; The 'WoningWaarderingsStelsel', better known as 'puntentelling' (see: www.government.nl/topics/housing)
- the utilities (gas, water, electricty, tv and internet)
- taxes and municipal taxes
- energy certificate
- temporary rental agreements and the possibilities
- special conditions like diplomatic clause